Managed Server & Network
KEEPING YOUR BUSINESS UP AND RUNNING
INCREASING EMPLOYEE EFFICIENCY AND PRODUCTIVITY
SAFEGUARDING YOUR BUSINESS-CRITICAL DATA
PROTECTING YOUR DATA, PROTECTING YOUR BUSINESS
EMAIL SECURITY, RELIABILITY, AND ARCHIVING
AN AFFORDABLE WAY OF MANAGING YOUR DEVICES
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE ON IT PROJECT QUOTES, WITH LOW INTEREST FINANCING OPTIONS AVAILABLE
CaberLink’s Microsoft Certified Solutions Experts will assess your business server needs and determine the most cost effective and comprehensive solution. Utilizing Microsoft’s latest server platforms and products, we will make sure that all Server Projects are implemented with Microsoft’s “best practices” standards.
Server replacements and upgrades when:
- Server hardware fails or reaches end of life-cycle (life-cycle is 3-5 years. The cost of server support is estimated to increase to as much as 200% for a 5 year old server)
- Server operating system fails or reaches end of life-cycle (Windows Server 2003)
- Server is not powerful enough to keep current business systems running efficiently
- New business solutions are needed for main office and/or branch office
- Conversion of “workgroup” network to Microsoft Active Directory domain is needed (providing increased network security and management efficiency)
- Take the first step toward the private cloud
- Allow for server replication and high availability
- Save energy costs (physical servers run at 5-25% efficiency, where virtual servers run at up to 80% efficiency, because of resource assigning capabilities)
- Current server has too much of a workload; server roles need to be migrated to a less utilized server to share the load
- Multiple server roles are incompatible, causing issues on the current server; need to migrate server roles to alternate server with fewer and/or more compatible server roles
- Save IT costs, energy costs, and physical space by consolidating onto fewer servers after identifying which servers are under-utilized.
Whether you need someone to design a new network infrastructure for your business, or replace/upgrade your current network infrastructure, CaberLink’s Network Engineers will make sure that all Network Projects are implemented with the industry’s “best practices” standards, ensuring that your business stays running on a high performance, secure, and reliable network backbone.
Below, you will find some examples of how your business can benefit from CaberLink’s Network Projects:
Below, you will find some examples of how your business can benefit from CaberLink’s Network Projects:Firewall Installation provides:
Desktop & Laptop Projects
CaberLink offers affordable, business grade desktops and laptops to provide your business with reliable and high performance workstations. Whether installing a new workstation, or replacing an existing workstation, our Desktop & Laptop Projects team will work with you to deliver a seamless “workstation transition” experience to your employees, ensuring that all necessary applications, settings, and data are properly transferred to the new workstation.
Whether you need to purchase a printer and pick it up at our shop, or have us come onsite to install it, CaberLink will provide the most cost effective, reliable printer for your small business printer needs. We will work with you to make sure the printer you select is the best fit for the print jobs your business requires.
The cost of using a VoIP telephone is much less expensive than using a conventional phone. Long distance phone calls are also less expensive when using a VoIP provider. The extreme flexibility and customization make this system a perfect fit for any small or medium size business. Whether you are at the office, or working remotely - if you have internet access, you can connect to your company's phone system and make or receive calls using a VOIP phone.
- Business is moving or your needs are changing
- Upgrading an outdated phone system
- Current system not meeting your needs
- Looking to save 30-50% on your telephone and operational costs
- Energy Efficient design for maximum energy cost savings
- Designed for companies of up to 250 employees
- Remote IP phones connect from anywhere
- Fully Scalable VoIP system (from 1 phone up to 250 phones)
- Supports VoIP (SIP) trunks, two (2) optional T1/PRI interfaces
- Three (3) FXO ports for POTS and five (5) FXS ports for traditional phones
- Built-in 16 port voicemail with Unified Communication
- Optional conference bridges with up to 30 users per conference
- Solid state drive for high reliability
Microsoft Announces "End of Support for Server 2003 on July 14, 2015"
• No Updates • No Compliance • No Savings • No Safe Haven
Watch video below!
Need to upgrade from Windows Server 2003?
We can help. Call us now or click the button below!